RUNDLL Warning

After running spyware software and removing
one suspecting spyware files, my computer runs ok.
But each time booting a computer, RUNDLL
warning pops up saying the specified module
could not be found at Windows/Downloaded
Program Files/Conflict.1/CnsMin.dll.

I just want to stop a pop-up.
How should I do?

Looks like you still have remaining spyware. Take a look at this site
http://www.doxdesk.com/parasite/CnsMin.html