a.g.c-m stats - April 2005

It's been two years already I've been doing the stats (the first were
for April 2003) and this month had the least traffic since. 766 posts
in a whole month. That's about half of what is the record for one
person's posts in a month in this group.

***

Posts in Apr = 766
Posters in Apr = 104
Avg. posts per poster = 7.37
Avg. posts per day = 25.53

Top 25 posters posted 596 posts (77.81% of all posts)

Top 25 posters:

Pos: Poster: Posts: Avg:
1. Miljenko 68 2.27
2. Sunhill + Mr. Pink 56 1.87
3. Daniel Marsh 54 1.80
4. Nick the Greek 48 1.60
5. Toby Briggs 37 1.23
6. Eduardo Liguori + Eduardo Lima Liguori 35 1.17
7. Chris F 33 1.10
= Jabberwocky 33 1.10
= Marc Robbins 33 1.10
10. The Wielder of the Scythe 22 0.73
11. Hamish 21 0.70
12. Z 19 0.63
13. Mikael Scholer 16 0.53
= Stephen Weir 16 0.53
15. Christo 15 0.50
= Michael Murray 15 0.50
17. Mark Goodge 13 0.43
18. mentalalien 11 0.37
19. Hari Seldon 9 0.30
20. KerplunKuK 8 0.27
21. Gareth 7 0.23
= Hagen 7 0.23
= MrT 7 0.23
= Robbie Niblock 7 0.23
25. Fil Arkonus 6 0.20
= Ivo 6 0.20
= PivotalG 6 0.20
= Stephan 6 0.20
= cluedweasel 6 0.20
= ray 6 0.20

Subjects in Apr = 120 (average of 4.00 new threads a day)

Top 10 threads had 276 posts (36.03% of all posts)

Top 10 subjects:

Pos: Subject: Posts:
1. LIVERPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!! 40
= Predictions League 04/05 Round 21 Fixtures 40
3. Inter - Milan 35
4. Alternative to Individual.NET 30
5. [OT] Test - ignore 27
6. FM2005 22
7. Just watched Arsenal v Tottenham... 21
= another move 21
9. Boring 20
= Bowyer & Dyer 20
= FANTASTIC LIVERPOOL 20
= Predictions League 04/05 Round 23 Fixtures 20

Top 10 thread starters:

Pos: Poster: Threads:
1. Miljenko 20
2. Sunhill + Mr. Pink 9
3. Jabberwocky 5
4. Daniel Marsh 4
= Eduardo Liguori + Eduardo Lima Liguori 4
6. Christo 3
= KerplunKuK 3
= Toby Briggs 3
9. */*/*/*/*/*/*/* 2
= Mikael Scholer 2
= Andy 2
= Hamish 2
= Hari Seldon 2
= Jørgen Rohde 2
= Mendelbaum Mendelbaum 2
= Nick the Greek 2
= mentalalien 2

--
Miljenko [milcrnko at inet dot hr]

np: The New Pornographers - Centre For Holy Wars

On Sun, 08 May 2005 13:21:02 +0200, Miljenko
<milcrnko.spamgohome@inet.hr> wrote:

>It's been two years already I've been doing the stats (the first were
>for April 2003) and this month had the least traffic since.

Is that why it took you a record time (8 days) to post the stats ?
Someone's becoming lazy.

-Nick

Nick the Greek wrote:

> >It's been two years already I've been doing the stats (the first were
> >for April 2003) and this month had the least traffic since.

> Is that why it took you a record time (8 days) to post the stats ?

No, that's my rapidly deteriorating memory.

> Someone's becoming lazy.

Busy is the word, not lazy.

PS Mailbox still empty...

--
Miljenko [milcrnko at inet dot hr]

np: Death Cab for Cutie - The New Year

On Sun, 08 May 2005 17:43:58 +0200, Miljenko
<milcrnko.spamgohome@inet.hr> wrote:

>Nick the Greek wrote:
>
>> >It's been two years already I've been doing the stats (the first were
>> >for April 2003) and this month had the least traffic since.
>
>> Is that why it took you a record time (8 days) to post the stats ?
>
>No, that's my rapidly deteriorating memory.
>
>> Someone's becoming lazy.
>
>Busy is the word, not lazy.
>
>PS Mailbox still empty...

Poor you. You got no friends to send you an email, uh ?

-Nick

Nick the Greek wrote:

> >PS Mailbox still empty...

> Poor you. You got no friends to send you an email, uh ?

Plenty, but I was thinking of a very special kind of e-mail...

--
Miljenko [milcrnko at inet dot hr]

np: Death Cab for Cutie - Expo '86

Miljenko wrote:

> It's been two years already I've been doing the stats (the first were
> for April 2003)

And we thank you. Here's a little something for all that effort, tireless
vigilance and selfless dedication (in the tradition of internet
acronym-speak, please insert your own favourite smiley 'HERE').

( ) )
( ( )
( ) )
( ( )
( ) )
( ( )
. + .
_.-// _ \\-._
.'.-' XII '-.'.
/`.'* *'.`\
/ /* / *\ \
| ; _/ ; |
| |IX (_) III| |
| ; \ ; |
\ \* \ */ /
\ '.* \ * .'./
'._'-.__VI_.-'_.'
'-. ,___ , .-'

> and this month had the least traffic since. 766 posts
> in a whole month. That's about half of what is the record for one
> person's posts in a month in this group.

To up the post count for the group, only one of two things needs to happen.
A new edition of FM or CM; either completely bugfree (universal praise) or
completely bug-ridden (flames galore); or a significant patch for FM or CM
that completely eradicates all bugs (praise) or completely reintroduces
old bugs (#!$^&*@!!) To be closely followed by questions about where the
nocd can be obtained.
That, or posts slagging off Arsenal or Man. Utd or Chelsea.

The Wielder of the Scythe wrote:
> Miljenko wrote:
>

>>It's been two years already I've been doing the stats (the first were
>>for April 2003)
>

> And we thank you. Here's a little something for all that effort, tireless
> vigilance and selfless dedication (in the tradition of internet
> acronym-speak, please insert your own favourite smiley 'HERE').
>
> ( ) )
> ( ( )
> ( ) )
> ( ( )
> ( ) )
> ( ( )
> . + .
> _.-// _ \\-._
> .'.-' XII '-.'.
> /`.'* *'.`\
> / /* / *\ \
> | ; _/ ; |
> | |IX (_) III| |
> | ; \ ; |
> \ \* \ */ /
> \ '.* \ * .'./
> '._'-.__VI_.-'_.'
> '-. ,___ , .-'
>

>>and this month had the least traffic since. 766 posts
>>in a whole month. That's about half of what is the record for one
>>person's posts in a month in this group.
>

> To up the post count for the group, only one of two things needs to happen.
> A new edition of FM or CM; either completely bugfree (universal praise) or
> completely bug-ridden (flames galore); or a significant patch for FM or CM
> that completely eradicates all bugs (praise) or completely reintroduces
> old bugs (#!$^&*@!!) To be closely followed by questions about where the
> nocd can be obtained.
> That, or posts slagging off Arsenal or Man. Utd or Chelsea.

You forgot Edu taking on a new team with Mister Moneybag in on back.. :)

The Wielder of the Scythe wrote:

> > It's been two years already I've been doing the stats (the first were
> > for April 2003)

> And we thank you. Here's a little something for all that effort, tireless
> vigilance and selfless dedication (in the tradition of internet
> acronym-speak, please insert your own favourite smiley 'HERE').

> ( ) )
> ( ( )
> ( ) )
> ( ( )
> ( ) )
> ( ( )
> . + .
> _.-// _ \\-._
> .'.-' XII '-.'.
> /`.'* *'.`\
> / /* / *\ \
> | ; _/ ; |
> | |IX (_) III| |
> | ; \ ; |
> \ \* \ */ /
> \ '.* \ * .'./
> '._'-.__VI_.-'_.'
> '-. ,___ , .-'

Wow, a watch already. What will I get when I retire? I want this BTW:
http://tinyurl.com/aqbp8

Anyway, I'd like to thank everyone who supported me...

--
Miljenko [milcrnko at inet dot hr]

np: Death Cab for Cutie - The New Year

(Direct copy&paste jobbie from the email list at soccer-europe)

FOOTBALL'S RICHEST PLAYERS AND COACHES

are brought to you by http://soccer-europe.com/.

PLAYERS

# Player Club € Millions Per Year

1 David Beckham Real Madrid €25.00 millions
2 Ronaldo Real Madrid €19.60 millions
3 Zinedine Zidane Real Madrid €13.00 millions
4 Christian Vieri Inter €12.00 millions
5 Alessandro Del Piero Juventus €9.50 millions
6 Frank Lampard Chelsea €9.40 millions
7 Raúl Real Madrid €9.30 millions
8 Thierry Henry Arsenal €9.20 millions
9 John Terry Chelsea €8.60 millions
10 Luis Figo Real Madrid €8.50 millions
11 Ruud van Nistelrooy Manchester United €8.46 millions
12 Ronaldinho Barcelona €8.20 millions
13 Oliver Kahn Bayern €8.09 millions
14 Roy Keane Manchester United €7.92 millions
15 Patrick Vieira Arsenal €7.80 millions
16 Michael Owen Real Madrid €7.50 millions
17 Francesco Totti Roma €7.40 millions
18 Sol Campbell Arsenal €7.30 millions
19 Michael Ballack Bayern €6.83 millions
20 Rio Ferdinand Manchester United €6.42 millions

COACHES

# Coach Club € Millions Per Year

1 José Mourinho Chelsea €7.5 millions
2 Alex Ferguson Manchester United €6.0 millions
3 Sven-Göran Eriksson England €5.8 millions
4 Arsène Wenger Arsenal €4.4 millions
5 Ottmar Hitzfeld ex-Bayern €3.3 millions
6 Fabio Capello Juventus €3.2 millions
7 Jürgen Klinsmann Germany €3.1 millions
8 Claudio Ranieri ex-Valencia €2.9 millions
9 Rafael Benítez Liverpool €2.6 millions
10 Alberto Zaccheroni ex-Inter €2.3 millions

Data is accurate as of May 2005.

Source: France Football

On Sun, 08 May 2005 19:31:33 +0200, Miljenko
<milcrnko.spamgohome@inet.hr> wrote:

>Nick the Greek wrote:
>
>> >PS Mailbox still empty...
>
>> Poor you. You got no friends to send you an email, uh ?
>
>Plenty, but I was thinking of a very special kind of e-mail...

I'm not sending pr0n thru email !

-Nick

Nick the Greek wrote:

> >> Poor you. You got no friends to send you an email, uh ?

> >Plenty, but I was thinking of a very special kind of e-mail...

> I'm not sending pr0n thru email !

Hmmm... You don't really care much about winning the Predictions
League, do you?

--
Miljenko [milcrnko at inet dot hr]

np: Death Cab for Cutie - Tiny Vessels

Miljenko wrote:

> Nick the Greek wrote:
> > Poor you. You got no friends to send you an email, uh ?
>
> Plenty, but I was thinking of a very special kind of e-mail...

Okay. I will send you one.

Miljenko, happy Mother's Day.

The Wielder of the Scythe wrote:

> > > Poor you. You got no friends to send you an email, uh ?
> > Plenty, but I was thinking of a very special kind of e-mail...

> Okay. I will send you one.
> Miljenko, happy Mother's Day.

Finally someone remembered...

Miljenko wrote:

>>> Plenty, but I was thinking of a very special kind of e-mail...
>
>> Okay. I will send you one.
>> Miljenko, happy Mother's Day.
>
> Finally someone remembered...

Mother's Day was months ago????

--
Hamish

Life is not about how fast you run, or how high you climb, but how well
you bounce.

Hamish wrote:

> >> Okay. I will send you one.
> >> Miljenko, happy Mother's Day.

> > Finally someone remembered...

> Mother's Day was months ago????

I don't know, but no one congratulated me then either. ;-)

--
Miljenko [milcrnko at inet dot hr]

np: Death Cab for Cutie - A Lack of Color

The Wielder of the Scythe wrote:

> > Wow, a watch already. What will I get when I retire?
> A clock?

Doesn't matter since I don't plan to retire.

Plenty. http://www.thinkgeek.com/cubegoodies/lights/59e0/

--
Miljenko [milcrnko at inet dot hr]

np: Death Cab for Cutie - Tiny Vessels

On Sun, 08 May 2005 23:43:15 +0200, Miljenko
<milcrnko.spamgohome@inet.hr> wrote:

>> >Plenty, but I was thinking of a very special kind of e-mail...
>
>> I'm not sending pr0n thru email !
>
>Hmmm... You don't really care much about winning the Predictions
>League, do you?

It'd be nice to rub it in your face, but no... it's no big achievement
:)

-Nick

On Sun, 8 May 2005 23:07:43 +0100, "Hamish"
<jocksspamMUNG@dsl.pipexDOTcom> wrote:

>Miljenko wrote:

>>> Okay. I will send you one.
>>> Miljenko, happy Mother's Day.
>>
>> Finally someone remembered...
>
>Mother's Day was months ago????

Yesterday.

-Nick

> You forgot Edu taking on a new team with Mister Moneybag in on back.. :)

I'm a new man, no moneybags! :)

--
Eduardo Liguori

Usando o M2, revolucionário cliente de correio do Opera:
http://www.opera.com/m2/

Miljenko wrote:

> The Wielder of the Scythe wrote:
>
> > > Wow, a watch already. What will I get when I retire?
> > A clock?
> Doesn't matter since I don't plan to retire.

It is for when you shuffle off your mortal coil, kick it, run down the
curtain and join the choir invisible, buying the proverbial farm, meet the
grim reaper.
That's the 'thing' here. Buy a clock, give it to the dying.

> > > I want this BTW: http://tinyurl.com/aqbp8
> > Is there a binary clock around?
>
> Plenty. http://www.thinkgeek.com/cubegoodies/lights/59e0/

Now we need a clock that tells time in prayer hours.

Miljenko wrote:

> > > Finally someone remembered...
>
> > Mother's Day was months ago????
>
> I don't know, but no one congratulated me then either. ;-)

Happy Mothering Sunday, Miljenko.

This is the American thing. I think.

Nick the Greek wrote:

> >Hmmm... You don't really care much about winning the Predictions
> >League, do you?

> It'd be nice to rub it in your face, but no... it's no big achievement
> :)

I see no point in having the last two games now. League hereby
declared over. Congrats Mark!