Submenu programs are hidden

shasha

Distinguished
Jul 31, 2004

How can I access all the programs in my submenu? Currently, I have to change
the display settings to a higher resolution in order to "shrink" the submenu
and make them all visible. There is no drop-down arrow to click on, like our
Windows 98 had.

RIght Clickon your Start button and select Properties
On the start menu tab
Click Customize
In the Advanced Settings
Check the box labelled "Scroll Programs"

Regards
Mark Dormer