rundll-- error loading C:prog~3721helper.dll

Hi, guys:

I'm running Windows XP home edition, and whenver I start the Xp, it
shows me:

RUNDLL error loading C:\Prog~\3721\helper.dll

does anybody have an idea about how to fix the problem.

highly appreicated for any suggestions.

Thanks

dvjn

--
dvjnPosted from http://www.pcreview.co.uk/ newsgroup access
1 answer Last reply

    Hi dvjn,

    It's nothing good, see:
    http://www.tasklist.org/task_helper_dll_Rundll32_1245.html

    These can help in removal:

    Adaware II www.lavasoft.de
    Spybot www.safer-networking.org

    --
    Best of Luck,

    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
    www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
    Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

    "dvjn" <dvjn.1pohbm@> wrote in message

    > Hi, guys:
    >
    > I'm running Windows XP home edition, and whenver I start the Xp, it
    > shows me:
    >
    > RUNDLL error loading C:\Prog~\3721\helper.dll
    >
    > does anybody have an idea about how to fix the problem.
    >
    > highly appreicated for any suggestions.
    >

    > Thanks
    >

    > dvjn
    >

    > --