Unable to open links

May 27, 2005 11:56:15 AM

running win xp home.Am unable to open email links and many prog. links. Have
tried all the suggested fixes from microsoft. No luck. Can anyone help
please. It's most annoying.All I get when I attempt to op.n a link is the
box opening up on the screen with no contents

Thanks

t.

More about : unable open links

Anonymous
May 27, 2005 11:56:16 AM

Hi,

What are "all the fixes" that you've tried? I am reluctant to repeat what
you've already heard.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/