Unable to open links

running win xp home.Am unable to open email links and many prog. links. Have
tried all the suggested fixes from microsoft. No luck. Can anyone help
please. It's most annoying.All I get when I attempt to op.n a link is the
box opening up on the screen with no contents

Thanks

t.
1 answer Last reply
More about unable open links

    Hi,

    What are "all the fixes" that you've tried? I am reluctant to repeat what
    you've already heard.

    --
    Best of Luck,

    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
    www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
    Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

    "thumbo" <thumbo@news.net> wrote in message
    > running win xp home.Am unable to open email links and many prog. links.
    > Have
    > tried all the suggested fixes from microsoft. No luck. Can anyone help
    > please. It's most annoying.All I get when I attempt to op.n a link is the
    > box opening up on the screen with no contents
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > t.

Support Microsoft Windows XP