Unable to open links

running win xp home.Am unable to open email links and many prog. links. Have
tried all the suggested fixes from microsoft. No luck. Can anyone help
please. It's most annoying.All I get when I attempt to op.n a link is the
box opening up on the screen with no contents

Thanks

t.

Hi,

What are "all the fixes" that you've tried? I am reluctant to repeat what
you've already heard.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/