Steph

i cant seem to paste my text after i copy it. everytime i paste the same word
"hello!" keeps appearing. i went to the clipbrd and found the word "hello!"
in it. the screen(clipbrd) is flickering, and i cant delete the "hello!".
please help. thanks.

Hello Steph,

I'd suggest running XP's System File Checker. Place your XP CD in the CDROM drive. (If setup pops-up just close (exit) that window).
From XP menus, select "Command Prompt". (or from Run menu, type
CMD <enter>

in the command prompt window type
SFC /SCANNOW <enter>

That would get System File Checker running, and recheck your versions of Windows system files

--
Maurice N
MVP Windows - Shell / User

steph wrote:
> i cant seem to paste my text after i copy it. everytime i paste the
> same word "hello!" keeps appearing. i went to the clipbrd and found
> the word "hello!" in it. the screen(clipbrd) is flickering, and i
> cant delete the "hello!". please help. thanks.

TRENDING THREADS