Sorry for the long post, I just wanted to include as much information as possible
1. What is your budget?
No more than $750 with warranty and after taxes, shipping, etc.
2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering?
15.6-17.3 not smaller
3. What screen resolution do you want?
Don’t really care, as long as it isn't 1366x768 on a 17.3" screen
4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop?
Desktop replacement preferably
5. How much battery life do you need?
I am rather mobile so at least 4hrs, maybe 3 if performance/price is right
6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)?
Yes, Mass Effect 2 and 3, Battlefield 3, Skyrim, Starcraft 2, Left for Dead 2, Arma 2 (Specifically Day Z), etc.
If the games can at least run on low/medium I am happy
7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo/Video editing, Etc.)
I am in several programming and technology clubs/classes so Creo, various Autodesk and Autocad programs, Python, VB.Net, Visual C++, etc.
8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need?
At least 500gb
9. If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post their links.
After considerable research I am considering these 3 laptops, but if there is anything better please let me know