WTB: 1943: Battle of Midway CPO or CP

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

Anyone have one? The cab I have has a lot of rust right at the bend between
the start buttons. I can find the bezels, side-art and marquee, but no one
seems to seel the CPO.

john

Splendid
Aug 25, 2003
Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

I have this one...but it doesn't sound like to same CP

http://www.pbase.com/jripley/1943

Let me know,
John

"Steve Muccione" <home*DOT*muccione@verizon.net> wrote in message
> Anyone have one? The cab I have has a lot of rust right at the bend
> between the start buttons. I can find the bezels, side-art and marquee,
> but no one seems to seel the CPO.

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

Ah damn... that's the CPO but someone stuck it on a conversion CP... damn...
unfortunatly it won't fit (my CP is the origional cut-corner type)... damn

thanks for trying though John,

stve