Not authorized to view this page

Charlie

Windows XP

At some web sites, a portion of the page that is a Advertisement indicates
"You are not authorized to view this page". It does not happen all the
time, just on some random web sites. Please let me know if you can fix this
problem.

Thank You

I'd be happy to not have advertisements. <LOL>
Hard to tell what your situation is. Are you seeing the rest of the page? are you able to get to the "main" page of the site?
It may be you have blocked all cookies, and "that" site requires it.
More likely the webpage requires a login with password.
If you have an account at the site, make sure your other program utilities are not blocking the sending of the logon.

--
Maurice N
MVP Windows - Shell / User

Charlie wrote:
> Windows XP
>
> At some web sites, a portion of the page that is a Advertisement
> indicates "You are not authorized to view this page". It does not
> happen all the time, just on some random web sites. Please let me
> know if you can fix this problem.
>
> Thank You

Max

Distinguished
Jun 24, 2003

It is better to use the refresh button alot until it displays. If it doesen't
you are not registered or log off on the site or it may be your internet
security program that is blocking it.