WTB cps2 games

Can anyone help have left post about buying some cps2 games as soon as it
seems like i got a sale they all fall threw, I will wnat to buy the games
Sunday or so of this week so let me know deffinatly lookinf for Marvel vs
capcom and Alien vs preditor cna any body help

Thannks

Herman
1 answer Last reply
More about cps2 games

    I got an AVP in a super nice gauntlet conversion. I of source didn't do
    the gauntlet conversion. I got it that way. I just put some finishing
    touches on it to make it super nice. Looks and plays great, I'm in PGH
    pa if you wanna buy the whole thing. Not looking to part it out though.

    - Matt

Games Video Video Games