Not sure what to make of this.

Last response: in Video Games
June 19, 2005 2:09:27 AM

It does get your attention...

More about : make

Anonymous
June 19, 2005 2:09:28 AM

Damn that's too tacky for a funhouse!

- Craig
Anonymous
June 19, 2005 2:09:28 AM

I know to make of it..... firewood.
Actually I gotta give the guy come credit. Although it doesn't do it
for me it came out pretty nice.

-Adam
June 19, 2005 2:09:28 AM

Steve Muccione wrote:
> it's extremly well done hideous..
>
> "John Hacker" <tmc@wi.rr.com> wrote in message
> > It does get your attention...
> > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=...

Anonymous
June 19, 2005 2:09:28 AM

I like it. I especially REALLY love what he did with the coin door and
lower CP. The guy did a nice job.

I compoare things like this to when a nerw group does a remake of an
80's song. They either butcher it, or do a really tasteful with a
newwave twist. I think he's on the latter side of my scale.

I mean 'com guys. Does this even come close to some of the things we
have gasped at?

The sides are a little bland for how bright he decided to make them.
But chances of it standing out stuffed inbetween two machines are slim.
He did a nice job IMO.

- Matt
Anonymous
June 19, 2005 3:08:20 AM

When I collected corvettes, this was what was known as 'tarting up' a car.
It really never paid off.

"John Hacker" <tmc@wi.rr.com> wrote in message
> It does get your attention...

June 19, 2005 8:15:31 AM

Glad it's not just me then - i think it's superb :)

I don't desperately like the sides too much - too garish. But other
than that. VERY nice job indeed. If it were in the UK for that price
i'd snap it up.

Then again, i'd probably also then strip it all back down and turn it
into a Tron mini - LOL!

Martin.
Anonymous
June 19, 2005 8:47:25 AM

Hey, I'll be the first to agree that it's a class job... just ugly is all
I'm saying... of course I was the one who wanted to paint my walls black to
make it nicer to watch TV (my wife wouldn't let me of course...)

!