Not sure what to make of this.

It does get your attention...
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=62053&item=8199218939&rd=1
10 answers Last reply
More about make this

    Damn that's too tacky for a funhouse!

    - Craig

    I know to make of it..... firewood.
    Actually I gotta give the guy come credit. Although it doesn't do it
    for me it came out pretty nice.

    -Adam

    Steve Muccione wrote:
    > it's extremly well done hideous..
    >
    > "John Hacker" <tmc@wi.rr.com> wrote in message
    > > It does get your attention...
    > > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=62053&item=8199218939&rd=1

    I like it. I especially REALLY love what he did with the coin door and
    lower CP. The guy did a nice job.

    I compoare things like this to when a nerw group does a remake of an
    80's song. They either butcher it, or do a really tasteful with a
    newwave twist. I think he's on the latter side of my scale.

    I mean 'com guys. Does this even come close to some of the things we
    have gasped at?

    The sides are a little bland for how bright he decided to make them.
    But chances of it standing out stuffed inbetween two machines are slim.
    He did a nice job IMO.

    - Matt

    not original but doesnt look bad. it definately would get attention in a
    gameroom environment.

    jon
    http://www.arcade-classics.com

    "John Hacker" <tmc@wi.rr.com> wrote in message
    > It does get your attention...
    > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=62053&item=8199218939&rd=1

    When I collected corvettes, this was what was known as 'tarting up' a car.
    It really never paid off.

    "John Hacker" <tmc@wi.rr.com> wrote in message
    > It does get your attention...

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=62053&item=8199218939&rd=1

  7. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

    it's extremly well done hideous..

    "John Hacker" <tmc@wi.rr.com> wrote in message
    > It does get your attention...
    > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=62053&item=8199218939&rd=1

  8. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

    Glad it's not just me then - i think it's superb :)

    I don't desperately like the sides too much - too garish. But other
    than that. VERY nice job indeed. If it were in the UK for that price
    i'd snap it up.

    Then again, i'd probably also then strip it all back down and turn it
    into a Tron mini - LOL!

    Martin.
  9. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

    Hey, I'll be the first to agree that it's a class job... just ugly is all
    I'm saying... of course I was the one who wanted to paint my walls black to
    make it nicer to watch TV (my wife wouldn't let me of course...)

    "Matty-t" <matthews@audio-doctors.com> wrote in message
    > I like it. I especially REALLY love what he did with the coin door and
    > lower CP. The guy did a nice job.
    >
    > I compoare things like this to when a nerw group does a remake of an
    > 80's song. They either butcher it, or do a really tasteful with a
    > newwave twist. I think he's on the latter side of my scale.
    >
    > I mean 'com guys. Does this even come close to some of the things we
    > have gasped at?
    >
    > The sides are a little bland for how bright he decided to make them.
    > But chances of it standing out stuffed inbetween two machines are slim.
    > He did a nice job IMO.
    >
    > - Matt

  10. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

    Looks 100% Willis.

    John Hacker wrote:
    > It does get your attention...
    > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=62053&item=8199218939&rd=1