2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering?
3. What screen resolution do you want?
4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop?
This is my primary Computer
5. How much battery life do you need?
3 hrs min?
6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)?
Counter Strike, Team Fortress, LoL, DayZ, Various other Downloadable games, MMORPG. Medium
7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo/Video editing, Etc.)
Internet Browsing, Video editing (sony vegas, after effects, etc.), Power Point, Word, etc.
8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need?
9. If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post their links.
I don't have any preference.
10. How long do you want to keep your laptop?
At least four years
11. What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer,Bluray ROM/Writer,Etc ?
DVD ROM is okay.
12. Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons.
I don't really have a preference, but if someone could help me out on one thing that would be great. In some aspects I want to buy a Mac and run Windows on it through bootcamp because all the apple software working in-sync is very convenient but I've read that they don't have the best hardware to run games without lag.
So PC or Mac based on what you think
13. What country do you live in?
14. Please tell us any additional information if needed.
I don't need to know until I leave for college in like 10 months so if there are any products coming out before then that would be better to wait for, tell me. 64 Bit and at least 4gigs or RAM, although I can upgrade that obviously. (But I'm kind of a noob when it comes to internal stats and stuff like that)