alex

When I click on certain links nothing happens and an on the status bar it
says "Error on page" and has a hazard sign next to it. However when trying
these links on a friends computer they worked fine!

Try doing a google for JAVA
then download and install the SUN version
I could give you the address but you have to do some of the work!!
peterk

the problem
"Alex" <Alex@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When I click on certain links nothing happens and an on the status bar it
> says "Error on page" and has a hazard sign next to it. However when trying
> these links on a friends computer they worked fine!

How to troubleshoot situations where you cannot complete MSN sign-up or connect to SSL secured (128-Bit) Web sites by using Int:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;813444&Product=winxp

How to troubleshoot problems accessing secure Web pages with Internet Explorer 6 Service Pack 2:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/870700

--

Mark L. Ferguson
FAQ for MS Antispyware version 1.0.509