My email shows a whole list of user names resulting from periodic typos. How
do I reduce the list of typos that pop up to the only one? A search of my
computer doesn't produce anything valid.
H E L P !!!!

I am SHGritz@hotmail.com

You'll have to be a little more clear
Where in your Email would this list be located??? Accounts? address Book??
What are you using for an email program??
peterk

--It's so much easier to suggest solutions when you don't know too much
about the problem

"Harmonious Sal" <Harmonious Sal @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:20A9EF46-A4AC-4A90-BC5D-FA2B6AD0EE7D@microsoft.com...
> My email shows a whole list of user names resulting from periodic typos.
> How
> do I reduce the list of typos that pop up to the only one? A search of my
> computer doesn't produce anything valid.
> H E L P !!!!
>
> I am SHGritz@hotmail.com

Sign in as an Administrator, and open Control Panel User Accounts applet, highlight an account, click "Change my .NET Passport" on
'related tasks', see 'manage my network password' edit the list in that dialog.

--

Mark L. Ferguson
FAQ for MS Antispyware version 1.0.509