Sellers beware of ebay ID nathankulinitsch

He thinks everything he buyers untested will be working and by his
feedback he has an attitude problem.

Hes just a prick so dont bother letting him bid, hes a n00b.

User ID: nathankulinitsch

Add to block bidder list.

He has no point. I didnt see anything missing so nothing was said about
missing parts. He proboly plugged it in his game and it blew up so he
got pissed.
He posted the question of a missing ROM after he recieved the board.
Dontcha think he would have seen parts when he received it ? He did see
a empty ROM spot..

He sounds like a lier to me and he has tarnished feedback as it is.

Watch him show a picture of the other DK JR board hes crying about.

>>Got any more info than just that? Reading the feedback etc seems like he
might have a point.. Was the board torn up on the other side as he
says?

Prok

Distinguished
Oct 1, 2003

Got any more info than just that? Reading the feedback etc seems like he
might have a point.. Was the board torn up on the other side as he says?

/b

From: "prOk" <bso...@hotmail.com> - Find messages by this author

You didn't really answer my question... was the board wacked on the
other
side? Missing a rom would count as not right on the other side..

No and ill paste what I said again.

"I didnt see anything missing so nothing was said about
missing parts. He proboly plugged it in his game and it blew up so he
got pissed."

Sounds like the truth.
Just about every board I stored was tested before it was put away. Each
box was marked Dead or Working.
As the ad says:
"This is a Donkey Kong JR pcb."
True.

"This is untested but looks complete."
In comparison to the other 20 boards this statemnt is True.

"All the boards I have were working when they were put in cool storage
but they are all as is now."
read up 9 lines and true again.

Ad isnt decieving. All the other buyers who bought boards like this,
have worked.
I have sold some real custom boards too, taito double axle, Land Sea
Air, Merit touch screen..
Me dishonest? No.
I would have sent him another and told him to keep that for parts but
he Slammed be before I responded to his email.
He said he gave me a week to respond and it actually was less than 24
hours to repsond.

believe what you want but I wouldnt have ripped off a collector for
$50.

Don

>> From: Hi There <h...@there.com> -

Looks like you both do now. I see nothing from you said to
warrant what you're requesting. Learn from the experience, and next
time you might want to use a little less contradictory description-
how can you have knowledge that the boardset ever worked, when you
can't even tell whether or not the boards are complete? Sounds shady
to me.

On 18 Jun 2005 21:03:51 -0700, "arcadeguy" <arcadeguy@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>He sounds like a lier to me and he has tarnished feedback as it is.

I'll put my money on Don. He has been a round a long time.

YEARS ago I had a machine up on ebay, and he went out of his way to
call me and warn me about a bidder I had that never followed through on
a deal that he had with him. Things like that go a long way in my book.

I doubt he is that hard up that he wants to tarnish his reputation over
a 9.99 starting bid item.

The pots on these boards break off quite easily, and can be replaced
for like 25 cents each or less. I have bought a ton of DK boards off
ebay, and I would be willing to bet that at least half of those boards
need at least one pot after shipping, and handling. Hardly worth a
negative feedback as far as I can see it.

Thanks for the heads up on this bidder Don.

Tom

I can kinda see where Nathan is coming from, but I'd also have to agree
with Don on this one. (Way to walk the fence, eh? ;-) When you're
distressed about a purchase a week can seem like a long time to wait
for customer support. But then stuff happens, emails don't always get
through, people go on vacation, etc. I think 2-3 weeks is a reasonable
amount if time to resolve a conflict. One week and you may have jumped
the gun a bit. Now regardless of the condition of the boardset, if the
seller is willing to do what it takes to make the deal right, then you
have to respect that. Here again stuff happens, auctions pictures get
mixed up, people send out the wrong board, etc. It happens. You can't
always assume the worst form people. If in doubt, check the NG first.

I've had deals with Don in the past and while it has taken months to
finish a transaction, he does follow through eventually. I've learned
that patience is key in this hobby. If it's a business that's one
thing, but very few people are here to put food on the table.

- Craig

>> emails don't always get through...

It's amazing how many people think that e-mail is "guaranteed delivery" when
in fact it's FAR from it... it's a best try deliver service.

That's why they have read-receipts..