Desktop Display is offset by an inch.......

When I started my computer a few minutes ago, my desktop was offset to the
left by approximately 1 inch. Everything works like normal, I just can't see
what is normally on the left side of my screen. This is not making me happy
:(
Anyone know a quick way to fix this problem? It can't be something to hard,
and I'm not sure what is causing it to happen.
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Fitz

Your monitor should have control buttons to resize the screen, move it left
and right, etc. Check the documentation that came with your monitor. That
should provide directions.

Wolfstar wrote:
> When I started my computer a few minutes ago, my desktop was offset
> to the left by approximately 1 inch. Everything works like normal, I
> just can't see what is normally on the left side of my screen. This
> is not making me happy :(
> Anyone know a quick way to fix this problem? It can't be something
> to hard, and I'm not sure what is causing it to happen.
> Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

RTFM