windows xp

May 27, 2005 2:41:01 PM

could any one please tell me why my computer keeps turning itself off,
itleaves a black screen and white speckles then restarts

More about : windows

Anonymous
May 28, 2005 12:10:40 AM

Andy, rt click MyComputer>select Properties>Advanced>Startup and
Recovery-Settings>Uncheck Automatically Restart.
You will probably get a BSOD error message next time this happens. Post the
message here.

!