windows xp

could any one please tell me why my computer keeps turning itself off,
itleaves a black screen and white speckles then restarts
1 answer Last reply
More about windows

    Andy, rt click MyComputer>select Properties>Advanced>Startup and
    Recovery-Settings>Uncheck Automatically Restart.
    You will probably get a BSOD error message next time this happens. Post the
    message here.

    "andy1utd" <andy1utd@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > could any one please tell me why my computer keeps turning itself off,
    > itleaves a black screen and white speckles then restarts

Support Microsoft Windows XP