Happy Birthday Pac Man

Pac Man turns 25 this year. Or should I say Puck Man, as that was the
original name until it came to the states.

Michael
3 answers Last reply
More about happy birthday

    Indeed! But he will forever be Pac Man to me :) Hell I didn't know he
    was originally called Puck Man until 10 years after he was introduced here!

    --
    Cliffy - CARGPB2
    A passion for pinball!

    ah yes, i was 9 yrs old when i got to the 151st key and got 1,700,000
    ish points on a 5 hour game:)
    i had to quit cuz my eyes starting seeing double and had to go home for
    dinner.
    ahhh, the memories...

    25 years of Pac-Man. I will always remember it as the game that started the
    arcade craze for me. Still love it today like I did then.

    "Zud" <zudmsc@earthlink.net> wrote in message
    > Pac Man turns 25 this year. Or should I say Puck Man, as that was the
    > original name until it came to the states.
    >
    > Michael

Games Video Video Games