Happy Birthday Pac Man

Last response: in Video Games
June 20, 2005 12:40:29 AM

Pac Man turns 25 this year. Or should I say Puck Man, as that was the
original name until it came to the states.

Michael

More about : happy birthday pac man

Anonymous
June 20, 2005 3:04:07 PM

Indeed! But he will forever be Pac Man to me :)  Hell I didn't know he
was originally called Puck Man until 10 years after he was introduced here!

--
Cliffy - CARGPB2
A passion for pinball!

ah yes, i was 9 yrs old when i got to the 151st key and got 1,700,000
ish points on a 5 hour game:)
i had to quit cuz my eyes starting seeing double and had to go home for
dinner.
ahhh, the memories...
Anonymous
June 21, 2005 3:28:00 AM

25 years of Pac-Man. I will always remember it as the game that started the
arcade craze for me. Still love it today like I did then.

!