Task Manager

May 27, 2005 9:15:24 PM

I am unable to use Task Manager. I get a window without any tabs and 3
buttons at the bottom to end task, switch task and new task. I cannot view
my cpu use, end any services and so on....

More about : task manager

Anonymous
May 28, 2005 12:35:37 AM

Hi Charles,

Task Manager is running in Tiny Footprint mode.
Double click on the outside border of the window to regain the tabs.
Task Manager Menu Bar and Tabs Are Not Visible in Windows XP
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;314227

--
Regards,
Bert Kinney MS-MVP Shell/User