Task Manager

I am unable to use Task Manager. I get a window without any tabs and 3
buttons at the bottom to end task, switch task and new task. I cannot view
my cpu use, end any services and so on....
1 answer Last reply
More about task manager

    Hi Charles,

    Task Manager is running in Tiny Footprint mode.
    Double click on the outside border of the window to regain the tabs.
    Task Manager Menu Bar and Tabs Are Not Visible in Windows XP
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;314227

    --
    Regards,
    Bert Kinney MS-MVP Shell/User

    Charles Thomasson wrote:
    > I am unable to use Task Manager. I get a window without
    > any tabs and 3 buttons at the bottom to end task, switch
    > task and new task. I cannot view my cpu use, end any
    > services and so on....

Support Microsoft Task Manager Windows XP