Q: value of robotron and tempest mini?

Got a buddy who asked me what the current value of working tempest and
robo minis were these days. He was looking at unloading both and was
curious and I didn't know. Any idea?

Both are working 8+ condition.

I knew the robos were getting some big cash, but those days seem to be
over.

Kirb
(not mine, BTW)

tempest arent getting the big money either in general.
the minis i would say between $375- $650 at max these days, better be
working 100% for that thow and not beat up or damaged cab (wet, chunks,
etc)
robotron mini, hard to say could go from $700- who knows.
pends how nice and who wants it.
its always best to throw it on ebay and start it at $1.00 with no
reserve.
the market will prove the price at this time.
most people in the groups are in the hobby and know some type ot tech
work and can buy games that need work so wont pay high dollar for
working items. so trying to sell em here may not be good unless they
are reasonable prices or low darn right steals..

I'd say $600 for a nice mini Tempest. Robotron, maybe $1000 if you can
find the right person or someone local who's willing to spend a few more $$
on a local game to avoid shipping costs.. Prices are coming down now, so
it's going to be a long time before you see $2000 for a Robotron mini...

I'd be interested, but with the baby only days away, I can't be buying games
at the moment. :)

--
-Steve P.

All messages are scanned with Norton Anti-Virus