Hi
I am a new member looking forward to help.

I receive emails from a site with links to recipes, and other subjects
and up to about 2 weeks ago the links worked OK for me.
But all of a sudden I can't get past the home page. Clinking on a link
brings up the "Page cannot be displayed" and the instructions tell me
On the Advanced tab, scroll to the Security section and check settings
for SSL 2.0, SSL 3.0, TLS 1.0, PCT 1.0.

I don't have PCT 1.0 to check. If I download this will it solve the
problem?

calsha

--
calsha

Go to Start/Run, and type: REGSVR32 URLMON.DLL Then open IE, Tools menu, Options, Program Tab, and click the "Reset Web Settings"
button.

--

Mark L. Ferguson
FAQ for MS Antispyware version 1.0.509