FS: Astron Belt (central florida)

I have a nice looking astron belt for sale. the game is complete and i have
a working hitachi player for it, however, since i am moving i have not been
able to test the game. The monitor works and is burn free, the boards are
untested. i have an extra set of Galaxy Ranger boards to throw in with it.

here are the pix:
http://www.arcade-classics.com/sale/astronbelt1.jpg

http://www.arcade-classics.com/sale/astronbelt2.jpg

http://www.arcade-classics.com/sale/astronbelt3.jpg

breakdown:

game in good condition
working player
working disc
working monitor
boards are not hooked up but in the cab along with Galaxy Ranger boards.

im asking $350 for it OBO. im located in lakeland florida 33813

jon
http://www.arcade-classics.com

Where is the evil one moving too?????

<ArcadeNO@SPAMshaw.ca> wrote in message
> Where is the evil one moving too?????

Back to Mexico, maybe? :):)

-jeff

> On Mon, 20 Jun 2005 21:57:42 GMT, "jon.exidy" <evil.exidy@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>>I have a nice looking astron belt for sale. the game is complete and i
>>have
>>a working hitachi player for it, however, since i am moving i have not
>>been
>>able to test the game. The monitor works and is burn free, the boards are
>>untested. i have an extra set of Galaxy Ranger boards to throw in with
>>it.
>>
>>here are the pix:
>>http://www.arcade-classics.com/sale/astronbelt1.jpg
>>
>>http://www.arcade-classics.com/sale/astronbelt2.jpg
>>
>>http://www.arcade-classics.com/sale/astronbelt3.jpg
>>
>>breakdown:
>>
>>game in good condition
>>working player
>>working disc
>>working monitor
>>boards are not hooked up but in the cab along with Galaxy Ranger boards.
>>
>>im asking $350 for it OBO. im located in lakeland florida 33813
>>
>>jon
>>http://www.arcade-classics.com

Hi Jon-
Where are you moving to? In or out of state?

Bill K