Similar laptops

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solution
The one with 7690 XT: HP Pavilion DV6-6C45
Dell i5 + 7690M: Inspiron 5520

I'm not sure if the specs are the same in Pkistan though. But here all of these are cheaper than the Samsung you have posted. My ultimate advice would be MSI, Asus, and Lenovo. Unfortunately other brands are not really reliable in Asia and anywhere else except the US itself. Pay a bit more, and enjoy your laptop for a much longer time. I've seen many malfunctioning HP and Acer laptops here in Iran

talltm

Honorable
Sep 5, 2012

Well, Samsung uses higher quality material in its design and therefore costs a bit more comparing to say Acer or even some HP and Dell models. I'd say there are quite a lot of models that you can find for the same price or even less with slightly better specs. If build quality isn't that important, Acer has Ivy Bridge i5s with the same specs. Look for Acer's V3 series. Plus have a look at HP's DV6 series. Nice design, slightly more powerful cpu and if you're lucky enough you can find one with ATI 7690 XT GPU which outperforms GT 540M by a long shot. It depends on your local market, but I'm sure there are better deals for the same price.

sarmadsyed

Honorable
Sep 5, 2012
thanks for the quick reply buddy!! All the dv6 and v3 series over here with the same specs and with a graphics card are 150-200 usd overpriced.. if its not much trouble , could you send me the name of the model with the same specs AND a graphics card below 600 usd ?? Nvidia or ATI don`t matter much as long as it can handle mid setting gaming .. :)

talltm

Honorable
Sep 5, 2012
The one with 7690 XT: HP Pavilion DV6-6C45
Dell i5 + 7690M: Inspiron 5520

I'm not sure if the specs are the same in Pkistan though. But here all of these are cheaper than the Samsung you have posted. My ultimate advice would be MSI, Asus, and Lenovo. Unfortunately other brands are not really reliable in Asia and anywhere else except the US itself. Pay a bit more, and enjoy your laptop for a much longer time. I've seen many malfunctioning HP and Acer laptops here in Iran

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.