Hamish wrote:
> Half time team talks, ported to PSP, and more. Have a look at the vid
> on SI Games
>
> http://www.sigames.com/static/index.php

Now in text web based format :)

Ref profiles and tables
Half time team talks, individual or as a group ( WOOT )
individual player interaction ( at last :-D )
Media's been expanded
Revamped training
expanded player positions, now shows players prefered moves etc :)

http://www.sigames.com/news.php?type=view&article_id=1126

the future of FM is looking good :)

--
Hamish

Life is not about how fast you run, or how high you climb, but how well
you bounce.

"Hamish" <jocksspamMUNG@dsl.pipexDOTcom> schreef in bericht
> Hamish wrote:
>> Half time team talks, ported to PSP, and more. Have a look at the vid
>> on SI Games
>>
>> http://www.sigames.com/static/index.php
>
> Now in text web based format :)
>
> Ref profiles and tables
> Half time team talks, individual or as a group ( WOOT )
> individual player interaction ( at last :-D )
> Media's been expanded
> Revamped training
> expanded player positions, now shows players prefered moves etc :)
>
> http://www.sigames.com/news.php?type=view&article_id=1126
>
> the future of FM is looking good :)
>
> --
> Hamish
>
> Life is not about how fast you run, or how high you climb, but how well
> you bounce.

Hmmm... as these talk-options are as minimized as these so-called *mind
games*... I won't be impressed. My fear is that there are 4 options to go
for during rest - and that two of these are too stupid to choose (like the
fining bug), so that leaves 2 options open... Sounds a bit below a
text-adventure like Zork

kerplunkuk

Distinguished
Dec 23, 2003

Hamish scribbled :

> Ref profiles and tables
> Half time team talks, individual or as a group ( WOOT )
> individual player interaction ( at last :-D )
> Media's been expanded
> Revamped training
> expanded player positions, now shows players prefered moves etc :)

Does that not just copy TCM2005?
--
Remove [dot] to reply
Gamertag: Devil Ray UK

KerplunKuK wrote:
> Hamish scribbled :
>
>> Ref profiles and tables
>> Half time team talks, individual or as a group ( WOOT )
>> individual player interaction ( at last :-D )
>> Media's been expanded
>> Revamped training
>> expanded player positions, now shows players prefered moves etc :)
>
> Does that not just copy TCM2005?

I wouldn't know as I've never cheated on FM/CM with inferior games, you slut
;-)