WTB alien vs preditor or mavel vs capcom

Can anyone help looking for a cps 2 cart of Marvel vs. capcom and Alien vs.
predator, please let me know what you have I am interested in all cps2
carts but these 2 especially

Herman

herman kane wrote:
> Can anyone help looking for a cps 2 cart of Marvel vs. capcom and Alien vs.
> predator, please let me know what you have I am interested in all cps2
> carts but these 2 especially

I've got a Marvel Vs. Capcom board. I will admit to knowing zilch about
this line of Capcom games. If I'm not mistaken it's an A and a B board
that make the complete working game, right? If so that's what this is.

I got this in a cocktail table, and I only wanted the table itself. This
works 100%, or at least it did the last time I plugged it in. (a month
or two ago) I can plug it in again to verify if you'd like.

Last one I saw went for $134.50 (or something like that) + $20 shipping
on eBay. I offered mine on RGVAC for $125 shipped and got no takers.
Make me an offer and we'll figure something out.

Regards,
- Dave
--
Dave Bush <statman.onay.pamsay@twcny.rr.com>