Group question?

I just bought a Golden Tee 2K, with a 25 inch monitor. The matting around
the monitor is ruined, where would I get another one, can I go to a picture
framing place, would they have something like that? Thanks in advance.

Make one out of black poster board, available at your nearest arts and
crafts store and sometimes Walmart.

Pete