FS: Misc. boards - JAMMA, Nintendo, Atari ARII

Garage cleanup time!

Prices listed for all items include shipping in the US, and are "Or Best
Offer". I would like these gone quickly, so don't be shy. Pickup is
encouraged. PayPal accepted.

1) Box of boards - $75 shipped UPS in the US ($50 picked up):
JAMMA boards:
Two Crude - works and plays, has a graphics problem, alternating darker
and lighter lines over the game image (resembles a horizontal hold problem)
Gang Wars - does not work

Nintendo Boards:
Mario Bros. - appears to be dead, tested witha Nintendo to JAMMA adapter
Popeye - sound works, coins up and plays blind with adapter
Two Cage Shield boards with cables
Playchoice 10 PCB - dead, arrived with a crystal and a heat sink broken off.
Playchoice 10 Cartridge #1: Tecmo Bowl - untested, includes little metal
topper and NOS sticker.
Playchoice 10 Cartridge #2: Tecmo Bowl - untested
Playchoice 10 Cartridge #3: PinBot - in a box marked BAD, untested,
probably bad :)

2) Atari ARII boards - $20 each shipped Parcel Post in the US ($15 each
picked up):
I have collected 22 of these bad boys in a couple bulk buys. I finally
bench tested each one of them, and made necessary repairs to the
regulator circuits. I am not yet able to test the sound amplifier
sections, however. I do have a few of the amp IC's. If you buy a board
and the audio doesn't work, I'll send you replacement parts (until I run
out of spares). If I get a signal generator, I'll test the audio
sections, too, but it's not too likely.

Go here for a list of boards:

http://mysite.verizon.net/~res073vu/arii_boards.doc

Listed is quantity available, by -xx number. Also listed is any pertient
information for each board. If you want multiples, we can figure out a
combined shipping rate.

Please email with any questions...

Thanks,
Rob
1 answer Last reply
More about misc boards jamma nintendo atari arii
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    Just for clarification, the JAMMA and Nintendo boards are all included
    in the "Box of boards".

    Thanks,
    Rob

    Rob Williams wrote:
    > Garage cleanup time!
    >
    > Prices listed for all items include shipping in the US, and are "Or Best
    > Offer". I would like these gone quickly, so don't be shy. Pickup is
    > encouraged. PayPal accepted.
    >
    > 1) Box of boards - $75 shipped UPS in the US ($50 picked up):
    > JAMMA boards:
    > Two Crude - works and plays, has a graphics problem, alternating darker
    > and lighter lines over the game image (resembles a horizontal hold problem)
    > Gang Wars - does not work
    >
    > Nintendo Boards:
    > Mario Bros. - appears to be dead, tested witha Nintendo to JAMMA adapter
    > Popeye - sound works, coins up and plays blind with adapter
    > Two Cage Shield boards with cables
    > Playchoice 10 PCB - dead, arrived with a crystal and a heat sink broken
    > off.
    > Playchoice 10 Cartridge #1: Tecmo Bowl - untested, includes little metal
    > topper and NOS sticker.
    > Playchoice 10 Cartridge #2: Tecmo Bowl - untested
    > Playchoice 10 Cartridge #3: PinBot - in a box marked BAD, untested,
    > probably bad :)
    >
    > 2) Atari ARII boards - $20 each shipped Parcel Post in the US ($15 each
    > picked up):
    > I have collected 22 of these bad boys in a couple bulk buys. I finally
    > bench tested each one of them, and made necessary repairs to the
    > regulator circuits. I am not yet able to test the sound amplifier
    > sections, however. I do have a few of the amp IC's. If you buy a board
    > and the audio doesn't work, I'll send you replacement parts (until I run
    > out of spares). If I get a signal generator, I'll test the audio
    > sections, too, but it's not too likely.
    >
    > Go here for a list of boards:
    >
    > http://mysite.verizon.net/~res073vu/arii_boards.doc
    >
    > Listed is quantity available, by -xx number. Also listed is any pertient
    > information for each board. If you want multiples, we can figure out a
    > combined shipping rate.
    >

    > Please email with any questions...
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Rob