FA / Trade

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.pinball (More info?)

Rich wrote:
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=13725&item=6187338917
> &rd=1

Twice now, Rich, you've pulled your "no reserve" auction for these four
project games on the last day because the bidding wasn't to your
liking. Ebay doesn't like it, bidders don't like it, and you're not
doing yourself any favors, either, since most serious bidders wait
until the last minute. Good luck.

http://offer.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewBids&item=6187338917

http://offer.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewBids&item=6184943696

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.pinball (More info?)

Probably better off not bidding on his stuff anyway according to his
feedback, unless you are buying it as a Christmas gift...

Del

Distinguished
Oct 3, 2001
Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.pinball (More info?)

Pull the Playfields & be able to ship them UPS,,Pulling the Auctions
SUX as they are just parts games at best .

Good Luck.
Pin-Del,

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.pinball (More info?)

Boards are missing, etc...
I gots-ta look inside to see what machines need to be complete...

Rich

Actually the first time I had a trade lined up, the guy told me to end the
auction. That fell through, I had someone tell me this time to end the
auction and this person has been stalling as well. I will not list these
machines as whole machines any more. They will be parted and the cabs
burned.

Rich wrote:
> Actually the first time I had a trade lined up, the guy told me to end the
> auction. That fell through, I had someone tell me this time to end the
> auction and this person has been stalling as well. I will not list these
> machines as whole machines any more. They will be parted and the cabs
> burned.
>
> "Rich" <richierich4@cox.net> wrote in message
> >
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=13725&item=6187338917
> > &rd=1