FS: Atari APB

Got a APB that works 100%. It has most of the artwork on the sides except a
little piece towards the control panel. The marquee lights do not flash,
just stay lit,
so you will need to fix the triac board if you want that feature. I am
asking $175 this is located in the Chicago Suburbs. I can also ship through
NAVL. Let me know if you are interested and we can go from there.

Thanks,
Brian

Why oh why aren't you closer to me? (I'm in south central Kansas)

This is one of the few games that I would actually pay money for. (I'm
generally a cheap bastard) I've always thought APB was a neat game with an
interesting look. Not quite interesting enough to pay $200 for shipping,
though. :)

Is anyone driving from Chicago to Kansas in the next, say, 50 million years?

Awol
awol (at) i-hacked [D0T] com