Computer created second identity

My desktop , e-mail account and favorite list is gone and it looks as if
the computer created a second identity. How do I fix this problem? I can
see where the two identities are and one of them has numbers and letters
after it, but I am not sure how to view all hidden files nor am I sure
of how to get my original identity back so I can view my e-mail and get
all my stuff back.

--
cmiyoshi

Error Message Windows Cannot Load Your Profile Because It May Be Corrupted: Go to:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q318011

811151 - How to Copy User Data to a New User Profile: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;811151

--

Mark L. Ferguson