Can't log into Windows XP Home

I have four accounts (five if you include guest account) on my home computer.

They all work perfectly well, except for if I make them limited accounts
they refuse to log in. Whereas if I keep them all as administrative accounts
they are able to. For obvious reason I don't want people in my family that
are less experienced with computers the oppotunity to muddle up the settings
for printers etc.

I can't log into the guest account once I've enabled it either.

When the accounts were set to LIMITED, I am able to set access rights for
people that are administrators and those that are limited. I can't
unfortunately set it up for some administrators and not others.

Anyone got any ideas. It would be much appreciated.

Thank you for your time in advance

Danielwalters6
1 answer Last reply
More about windows home

    Try setting up the account(s) one at a time,and set to administrator,open the
    account at least once in that capacity,then switch to limited.

    "DanielWalters6" wrote:

    > I have four accounts (five if you include guest account) on my home computer.
    >
    > They all work perfectly well, except for if I make them limited accounts
    > they refuse to log in. Whereas if I keep them all as administrative accounts
    > they are able to. For obvious reason I don't want people in my family that
    > are less experienced with computers the oppotunity to muddle up the settings
    > for printers etc.
    >
    > I can't log into the guest account once I've enabled it either.
    >
    > When the accounts were set to LIMITED, I am able to set access rights for
    > people that are administrators and those that are limited. I can't
    > unfortunately set it up for some administrators and not others.
    >
    > Anyone got any ideas. It would be much appreciated.
    >
    > Thank you for your time in advance
    >
    > Danielwalters6

Windows XP