Can't log into Windows XP Home

I have four accounts (five if you include guest account) on my home computer.

They all work perfectly well, except for if I make them limited accounts
they refuse to log in. Whereas if I keep them all as administrative accounts
they are able to. For obvious reason I don't want people in my family that
are less experienced with computers the oppotunity to muddle up the settings
for printers etc.

I can't log into the guest account once I've enabled it either.

When the accounts were set to LIMITED, I am able to set access rights for
people that are administrators and those that are limited. I can't
unfortunately set it up for some administrators and not others.

Anyone got any ideas. It would be much appreciated.

Thank you for your time in advance

Danielwalters6

Try setting up the account(s) one at a time,and set to administrator,open the
account at least once in that capacity,then switch to limited.