DirectX Diagnostic Tool problem

When i am running dxdiag got this message
(Dxdiag has detected that may have been a problem accessing DirectInput the
last time this program was used. Would you like to bypass DirectInput this
time?)
and
(Dxdiag has detected that may have been a problem accessing DirectPlay the
last time this program was used. Would you like to bypass DirectPlay this
time?)

there is two option for me Yes or No if i hit No it i will reboot
automatically
Below i will attached my dxdiag info
I'm on WinXP HOME SP2 and DirectX 9.0C

Does anyone know what happen? Any suggestion?

Thanks in advance
-------------------
DirectInput Devices
-------------------
Poll w/ Interrupt: No
Registry: OK

-----------
USB Devices
-----------

----------------
Gameport Devices
----------------

------------
PS/2 Devices
------------

----------------------------
DirectPlay Service Providers
----------------------------

DirectPlay Voice Wizard Tests: Full Duplex: , Half Duplex: , Mic:
DirectPlay Test Result:
Registry: OK

-------------------
DirectPlay Adapters
-------------------

-----------------------
DirectPlay Voice Codecs
-----------------------

-------------------------
DirectPlay Lobbyable Apps
1 answer Last reply
More about directx diagnostic tool problem

    Usually that might happen if the video adapter is a marginal quality card,low
    amount of memory,v.basic components,etc..Replace/upgrade card.This is with
    having latest drivers installed,and with intel,one needs to have installed
    the chip-
    set installation utility,have those areas been met....

Directx DxDiag Windows XP