Defender Needs a Ride to NH

I am looking to purchase a defender cocktail table from a seller in CT.
If anyone out there is passing through on their way to NH and would
like to make a few $$ let me know. Thanks! stoonfer@yahoo.com
6 answers Last reply
More about defender ride

    Let me know if a 3rd trip is in your future :-)

    I've driven to thrushguy's house two times in the past 4 months and its not
    that bad a trip!

    tim (NH)

    "stoonfer" <stoonfer@yahoo.com> wrote in message

    > I am looking to purchase a defender cocktail table from a seller in CT.
    > If anyone out there is passing through on their way to NH and would
    > like to make a few $$ let me know. Thanks! stoonfer@yahoo.com

    Wow, you guys are spoiled. New Hampshire is one of the smallest state's
    in the U.S. I would be happy if that was a long drive for me:)

    "stoonfer" <stoonfer@yahoo.com> wrote in news:1119407082.548343.108990
    @o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com:

    > I am looking to purchase a defender cocktail table from a seller in CT.
    > If anyone out there is passing through on their way to NH and would
    > like to make a few $$ let me know. Thanks! stoonfer@yahoo.com

    You might want to note where in NH. It's not small, but I wouldn't want
    to drive the whole thing unless I had to.

    --
    Do you want a free iPod?
    http://www.freeipods.com/?r=15154431

    He said he was in Southern NH in an email to me. Not sure how much that
    helps.

    Scott

    Best pickup and delivery in NE is Pat Marshall. ataripatrick@hotmail.com

    --
    Art
    "stoonfer" <stoonfer@yahoo.com> wrote in message

    > I am looking to purchase a defender cocktail table from a seller in CT.
    > If anyone out there is passing through on their way to NH and would
    > like to make a few $$ let me know. Thanks! stoonfer@yahoo.com

Defender Games Video Video Games