Defender Needs a Ride to NH

Last response: in Video Games
June 21, 2005 11:24:42 PM

I am looking to purchase a defender cocktail table from a seller in CT.
If anyone out there is passing through on their way to NH and would
like to make a few $$ let me know. Thanks! stoonfer@yahoo.com

More about : defender ride

Anonymous
June 21, 2005 11:59:48 PM

Let me know if a 3rd trip is in your future :-)
June 22, 2005 2:49:06 AM

I've driven to thrushguy's house two times in the past 4 months and its not
that bad a trip!

tim (NH)

"stoonfer" <stoonfer@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> I am looking to purchase a defender cocktail table from a seller in CT.
> If anyone out there is passing through on their way to NH and would
> like to make a few $$ let me know. Thanks! stoonfer@yahoo.com

June 23, 2005 10:32:15 AM

Wow, you guys are spoiled. New Hampshire is one of the smallest state's
in the U.S. I would be happy if that was a long drive for me:)
Anonymous
June 23, 2005 4:05:20 PM

"stoonfer" <stoonfer@yahoo.com> wrote in news:1119407082.548343.108990
@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com:

> I am looking to purchase a defender cocktail table from a seller in CT.
> If anyone out there is passing through on their way to NH and would
> like to make a few $$ let me know. Thanks! stoonfer@yahoo.com

You might want to note where in NH. It's not small, but I wouldn't want
to drive the whole thing unless I had to.

--
Do you want a free iPod?
http://www.freeipods.com/?r=15154431

He said he was in Southern NH in an email to me. Not sure how much that
helps.

Scott

"Peale" <apeale69@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> "stoonfer" <stoonfer@yahoo.com> wrote in news:1119407082.548343.108990
> @o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com:
>

>> I am looking to purchase a defender cocktail table from a seller in CT.
>> If anyone out there is passing through on their way to NH and would
>> like to make a few $$ let me know. Thanks! stoonfer@yahoo.com
>
> You might want to note where in NH. It's not small, but I wouldn't want
> to drive the whole thing unless I had to.
>
> --
> Do you want a free iPod?
> http://www.freeipods.com/?r=15154431
Anonymous