Everton

Champions League?? you're havin' a laugh..

Superb performance by Arsenal.

--
- / - Daniel - / -

> Has this guy done *ANYTHING* positive for Newcastle??

Bellamy's gone.

On Wed, 11 May 2005 23:38:20 +0100, Daniel Marsh
<danmaruk@NOSPAMTHANKSbtopenworld.com> wrote:

>Has this guy done *ANYTHING* positive for Newcastle?? From outside looking
>in, the only thing I can think of is signing a decent defender in Boumsong,
>but from what I can see the team is going backwards.

Boumsong? LOL.... As a Rangers fan, I can honestly say that Boumsong
was no better than the other recent foreign defenders we have
signed...ie Bjorklund, Amoruso, Kyrgiakos etc etc. He gets caught on
the wrong side of defenders constantly, and flatters to deceive with
some fancy footwork now and again. As a defender, he is mediocre at
best. Newcastle could do with a traditional English style defence in
the mould of Terry Butcher and Graham Roberts, who Souness brought to
Rangers in 1986. They don't make them like they used to though...

8M easy profit for Rangers. Lets hope we can flog another dud off to
the Toon army next season... :)

On Wed, 11 May 2005 23:46:17 +0100, "Marc Robbins"
<marc@NOSPAMrobbins46.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:

>> Has this guy done *ANYTHING* positive for Newcastle??
>
>Bellamy's gone.

Muahahhahaa!

Daniel Marsh wrote:
> On Wed, 11 May 2005 22:23:06 GMT, Chris F wrote:
>

>>On Wed, 11 May 2005 23:08:38 +0100, Daniel Marsh
>><danmaruk@NOSPAMTHANKSbtopenworld.com> wrote:
>>

>>>Champions League?? you're havin' a laugh..
>>>

>>>Superb performance by Arsenal.
>>
>>you know what, it makes me feel even worse as a newcastle fan because
>>WE didnt turn up against them.
>

> They looked like the Everton of *last* season. Very average. We played
> like champions.

Sadly you're not champions though ;-)

--
"Arsenal are the football club with class and dignity in English
football. " - Ian Harvey, April 2005

On Thu, 12 May 2005 01:13:32 GMT, Græme wrote:

> On Wed, 11 May 2005 23:38:20 +0100, Daniel Marsh
> <danmaruk@NOSPAMTHANKSbtopenworld.com> wrote:
>
>>Has this guy done *ANYTHING* positive for Newcastle?? From outside looking
>>in, the only thing I can think of is signing a decent defender in Boumsong,
>>but from what I can see the team is going backwards.
>
> Boumsong? LOL.... As a Rangers fan, I can honestly say that Boumsong
> was no better than the other recent foreign defenders we have
> signed...ie Bjorklund, Amoruso, Kyrgiakos etc etc. He gets caught on
> the wrong side of defenders constantly, and flatters to deceive with
> some fancy footwork now and again. As a defender, he is mediocre at
> best. Newcastle could do with a traditional English style defence in
> the mould of Terry Butcher and Graham Roberts, who Souness brought to
> Rangers in 1986. They don't make them like they used to though...
>
> 8M easy profit for Rangers. Lets hope we can flog another dud off to
> the Toon army next season... :)

Sounds a bit harsh..

--
- / - Daniel - / -

On Thu, 12 May 2005 12:14:29 +0100, Toby Briggs wrote:

> Daniel Marsh wrote:
>> On Wed, 11 May 2005 22:23:06 GMT, Chris F wrote:

>>>you know what, it makes me feel even worse as a newcastle fan because
>>>WE didnt turn up against them.
>>

>> They looked like the Everton of *last* season. Very average. We played
>> like champions.
>>

> Sadly you're not champions though ;-)

"50 years, It's only on loan"

--
- / - Daniel - / -

Em Thu, 12 May 2005 14:17:00 +0100, Daniel Marsh
<danmaruk@NOSPAMTHANKSbtopenworld.com> escreveu:

> On Thu, 12 May 2005 12:14:29 +0100, Toby Briggs wrote:
>
>> Daniel Marsh wrote:

>>> They looked like the Everton of *last* season. Very average. We
>>> played
>>> like champions.
>>>

>> Sadly you're not champions though ;-)
>

> "50 years, It's only on loan"

c'mon Danny, it was on great style, and we will surely be stronger next
season
btw if we don't loose last game we will have achieve an almost perfect
season, as we did conquered most points then all in the past, unhappilly
we lost that game at Citeeh, or we would be very proud to beat Gunners
last season achievements :)

--
Eduardo Liguori

Usando o M2, revolucionário cliente de correio do Opera:
http://www.opera.com/m2/

> "50 years, It's only on loan"

Man United fans said that last season...

"Græme" <shark@pool.com> wrote in message
> On Wed, 11 May 2005 23:38:20 +0100, Daniel Marsh
> <danmaruk@NOSPAMTHANKSbtopenworld.com> wrote:
>
>>Has this guy done *ANYTHING* positive for Newcastle?? From outside
>>looking
>>in, the only thing I can think of is signing a decent defender in
>>Boumsong,
>>but from what I can see the team is going backwards.
>
> Boumsong? LOL.... As a Rangers fan, I can honestly say that Boumsong
> was no better than the other recent foreign defenders we have
> signed...ie Bjorklund, Amoruso, Kyrgiakos etc etc. He gets caught on
> the wrong side of defenders constantly, and flatters to deceive with
> some fancy footwork now and again. As a defender, he is mediocre at
> best. Newcastle could do with a traditional English style defence in
> the mould of Terry Butcher and Graham Roberts, who Souness brought to
> Rangers in 1986. They don't make them like they used to though...
>
> 8M easy profit for Rangers. Lets hope we can flog another dud off to
> the Toon army next season... :)

have you not watched any of the toon games? i think boumsong is a step ahead
of all of the current toon defenders.....

Stephen Weir wrote:
> Græme wrote:
>> 8M easy profit for Rangers. Lets hope we can flog another dud off to
>> the Toon army next season... :)
>
> It'll be Prso to Aston Villa, not Newcastle, by the looks of it.

Prso will play for Rangers for the whole of next season, I hope

--
Hamish

Life is not about how fast you run, or how high you climb, but how well
you bounce.

Christo wrote:
>> 8M easy profit for Rangers. Lets hope we can flog another dud off to the Toon army next season... :)
>>
> have you not watched any of the toon games? i think boumsong is a step ahead of all of the current toon defenders.....

Was that supposed to be a compliment?

--
Stephen Weir

List of Games for Sale - http://www.glipe.free-online.co.uk/index.htm
ICQ # 11472386

On Thu, 12 May 2005 19:15:00 +0000 (UTC), Christo wrote:

> "Græme" <shark@pool.com> wrote in message
>> On Wed, 11 May 2005 23:38:20 +0100, Daniel Marsh
>> <danmaruk@NOSPAMTHANKSbtopenworld.com> wrote:
>>
>>>Has this guy done *ANYTHING* positive for Newcastle?? From outside
>>>looking
>>>in, the only thing I can think of is signing a decent defender in
>>>Boumsong,
>>>but from what I can see the team is going backwards.
>>
>> Boumsong? LOL.... As a Rangers fan, I can honestly say that Boumsong
>> was no better than the other recent foreign defenders we have
>> signed...ie Bjorklund, Amoruso, Kyrgiakos etc etc. He gets caught on
>> the wrong side of defenders constantly, and flatters to deceive with
>> some fancy footwork now and again. As a defender, he is mediocre at
>> best. Newcastle could do with a traditional English style defence in
>> the mould of Terry Butcher and Graham Roberts, who Souness brought to
>> Rangers in 1986. They don't make them like they used to though...
>>
>> 8M easy profit for Rangers. Lets hope we can flog another dud off to
>> the Toon army next season... :)
>>

> have you not watched any of the toon games? i think boumsong is a step ahead
> of all of the current toon defenders.....

It's not that hard to be better than Andy O'Brien or Titus Bramble though
is it ;-)

--
- / - Daniel - / -

Hamish wrote:
> Stephen Weir wrote:
>> Græme wrote:
>>> 8M easy profit for Rangers. Lets hope we can flog another dud off to
>>> the Toon army next season... :)
>>
>> It'll be Prso to Aston Villa, not Newcastle, by the looks of it.
>
> Prso will play for Rangers for the whole of next season, I hope

So do Villa fans!

Marc Robbins wrote:
> Hamish wrote:
>> Stephen Weir wrote:
>>>
>>> It'll be Prso to Aston Villa, not Newcastle, by the looks of it.
>>
>> Prso will play for Rangers for the whole of next season, I hope
>
> So do Villa fans!

OI, Prso's been great for us this season with 21 goals and he's gelled
really well with Nacho Novo.

--

Hamish wrote:
>> It'll be Prso to Aston Villa, not Newcastle, by the looks of it.
>>
> Prso will play for Rangers for the whole of next season, I hope

Bosman Signing + Rangers Board + Several Million Pound Bid = Prso an Aston
Villa Player

--
Stephen Weir

List of Games for Sale - http://www.glipe.free-online.co.uk/index.htm
ICQ # 11472386

Stephen Weir wrote:
> Hamish wrote:
>>> It'll be Prso to Aston Villa, not Newcastle, by the looks of it.
>>>
>> Prso will play for Rangers for the whole of next season, I hope
>
> Bosman Signing + Rangers Board + Several Million Pound Bid = Prso an
> Aston Villa Player

But David Murray has promised Barry Ferguson to keep the best players and
get more in

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/r/rangers/4542261.stm

Coupled with the fact that we don't need to sell players anymore, thanks to
selling Boumsong and raising £50 -60 million with the shares issue we are
back in good shape. Still in debt but in very good shape, Murray put around
£50 million of his own money into the shares issue.

--

Hamish wrote:
> Marc Robbins wrote:
>> Hamish wrote:

>>> Prso will play for Rangers for the whole of next season, I hope
>>
>> So do Villa fans!
>
> OI, Prso's been great for us this season with 21 goals and he's gelled
> really well with Nacho Novo.

Yes, but this is in a league where Hartson's got about 30 goals.

Hamish wrote:
>> Bosman Signing + Rangers Board + Several Million Pound Bid = Prso an Aston Villa Player
>>
> But David Murray has promised Barry Ferguson to keep the best players and get more in

That discounts Prso then. Besides, I bet you say that to all the people you
sign for Espanyol too.

> Coupled with the fact that we don't need to sell players anymore, thanks to selling Boumsong and raising £50 -60 million with the shares issue we are
> back in good shape. Still in debt but in very good shape, Murray put around £50 million of his own money into the shares issue.

Strikers that can score 20 goals in Scotland are ten a penny. Sell him on,
and get someone else in for free.

--
Stephen Weir

List of Games for Sale - http://www.glipe.free-online.co.uk/index.htm