wanted: midway or ms pac cabinet

anyone have a midway (pac, galaxian, etc) or a ms pac cabinet available in
the NJ or surrounding area?
just window shopping right now.. this will be for a project i'll be building
to barter to get my projection tv repaired.

if you have one.. let me know condition and price. doesn't have to be mint.
monitor or no monitor.. not looking to spend a whole lot.. but just need
some prices, condition, locations right now. pics would be cool if you have
them.

thanks.

keith.

Jon

Distinguished
Dec 4, 2003

I'm looking for the same in Southwest Missouri. I am looking for an
empty cab that I can work with, instead of constructing one. I also
would take an Atari Centipede style, or Williams cab.

Jon

Keith in NJ wrote:
> anyone have a midway (pac, galaxian, etc) or a ms pac cabinet available in
> the NJ or surrounding area?
> just window shopping right now.. this will be for a project i'll be building
> to barter to get my projection tv repaired.
>
> if you have one.. let me know condition and price. doesn't have to be mint.
> monitor or no monitor.. not looking to spend a whole lot.. but just need
> some prices, condition, locations right now. pics would be cool if you have
> them.
>
> thanks.
>
> keith.

Well, I have an empty Pac man cabinet painted black in southern NH.
Probably too far from Jersey though....

-Pete H.

yeah maybe too far.
i was able to convince the wife to drive with me up to boston for a working
space harrier.. but another hour or so north for 'some wood' .. i think
she'd officially disown me.

thanks though.

keith.

<phingston@comcast.net> wrote in message
> Well, I have an empty Pac man cabinet painted black in southern NH.
> Probably too far from Jersey though....
>
> -Pete H.

cdog

Since people are looking, I have a Ms. Pac that I have been working
on in Oklahoma, Tulsa Area. Email me if interested. Buy or Trade.

ullengr @ hotmail . com

Posted with NewsLeecher v1.0 Final
* Binary Usenet Leeching Made Easy
* http://www.newsleecher.com/?usenet

phingston@comcast.net wrote in news:1119489495.741927.214900
@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

> Well, I have an empty Pac man cabinet painted black in southern NH.
> Probably too far from Jersey though....

Where in NH are you?

--
Do you want a free iPod?
http://www.freeipods.com/?r=15154431

E-mail sent last night.. Also wondering where in NH.

On 22 Jun 2005 18:18:15 -0700, phingston@comcast.net wrote:

>Well, I have an empty Pac man cabinet painted black in southern NH.
>Probably too far from Jersey though....
>
>-Pete H.

TRENDING THREADS