Is there anyway to get a higher physical memory on my computer? If so, how do
I do it? My current physical memory is 255MB and I need 512. Any help would
be hot!

You probably have 256. You need another 256 meg memory module added to your
motherboard. See your motherboard manual or dealer to see what kind and in
what combination you can add.

"jedimandan" <jedimandan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Is there anyway to get a higher physical memory on my computer? If so, how
> do
> I do it? My current physical memory is 255MB and I need 512. Any help
> would
> be hot!

Best to take it to a repair shop and let them do it for you.

--
Regards,

Richard Urban

aka Crusty (-: Old B@stard :)

"jedimandan" <jedimandan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Is there anyway to get a higher physical memory on my computer? If so, how
> do
> I do it? My current physical memory is 255MB and I need 512. Any help
> would
> be hot!

Jim

Try here. http://www.crucial.com/library/ It explains a lot. Also look in
the manual to see specifics on your computer. You DO NOT need to go to a
computer shop.It's a very easy procedure.

"jedimandan" <jedimandan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Is there anyway to get a higher physical memory on my computer? If so, how
> do
> I do it? My current physical memory is 255MB and I need 512. Any help
> would
> be hot!

Read your manual.