Jericho

Distinguished
Jan 13, 2001

Can anyone remind me how I set a default captain for my team in FM, please?
It's been months since I played and I can never remember to change it from
my goalkeeper at the start of a match.

Cheers.

On Thu, 12 May 2005 00:04:31 +0100, "Jericho"
<pushthelionheart@y2j.com> wrote:

>Can anyone remind me how I set a default captain for my team in FM, please?
>It's been months since I played and I can never remember to change it from
>my goalkeeper at the start of a match.
>
>Cheers.

its on the "View" drop down menu in the tactics screen.
--

gamertag: chrisflynnuk
Live Line-up: RS3, RS3:BA, PGR2, Links04, SC:pT, Toca2, RSC2, MM3,