latitude Maestro E2 Mic

madman

Does anybody know the registry hack to enable the mic properties in playback
in win xp?

I have a Latitude CPxH and need mic monitoring.
thanks for any help
Madman

MadMan wrote:

> Does anybody know the registry hack to enable the mic properties in playback
> in win xp?

Am I missing something?

"Mic" suggests input.

"Playback" suggests output.

Exactly what are you trying to do?

Notan

madman

Well, I am trying to hear the input in real time. For this I need the mic
properties in playback. It's for input monitoring, I used to do this with my
IBM, and I can do it on my desktop. By enabling the mic in playback it
allowes you to hear what you are saying in the mic.