WTB: Burgertime CPO / bezel / (bally)marquee

Last response: in Video Games
June 22, 2005 2:42:27 PM

Hi,

Like subject says, looking for the CPO, bezel, and bally marquee for
burgertime.

Also does anyone know of people making quality repros for any of this
stuff? (Doesn't have to be NOS or anything, just not cheap inkjet.)

Matt
Anonymous
June 22, 2005 9:17:01 PM

Matthew DeSantis wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Like subject says, looking for the CPO, bezel, and bally marquee for
> burgertime.
>
> Also does anyone know of people making quality repros for any of this
> stuff? (Doesn't have to be NOS or anything, just not cheap inkjet.)
>
> Matt

I have a nice used Bally BT marquee.
Drop me an email if you have not found one yet.

-Stephen
!