FS: over 100 boards, bezels and CP's Phoenix area first

Ok all,

Been a while since I have posted. I am getting out of video games 100%. I
have hundreds of items that I want gone. I know I could sleezebay them
individually and make more, but....

Examples
Full DK set - bezel, CP, board (3 board stack) and marquee

Several Full game kits (harness CP etc) for things like NBA JAM, Jack the
Giant Killer, Ikari warriors

2 LARGE boxes of joysticks and buttons.

Some decent marquees.

6 Space Duel boards

Star Trek Sitdown cabinet

Tank II machine (needs caps in monitor)

3 Asteroid Machines 1 cocktail 1 nice upright, and 1 ugly upright

2 Road Blaster machines, and I think one of every daughterboard

Guantlet II board with partial Jamma adaptor

4000 series dart board (fully working but pre cricket)

Now before I get the deluge of emails, I want local people to have first
dibs. So this email is for people willing to drive to my house in Apache
Junction. Pins are next on the block.

email me at johnbutler@asu.edu

John Butler

John! Where ya been buddy? :)