Peculiar cursor

Helping my parent with Windows XP version 5.1. I am told that suddenly the
prompt cursor changed. When I come over to check, the prompt curser is a
1/4" black box. I tried to change it, based on what I found in Help, by
opening the command prompt window and right clicking on title bar to change
cursor options, but it is already on small and changing it does not do
anything. It is extremely challanging to edit typing. Any suggestions
greatly appreciated.

Agent (or Free Agent) allows me to delete my own messages from the
newsgroup.

Barry Karas

On Sat, 28 May 2005 22:34:05 -0700, "Barb"
<Barb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Disregard this post, found the answer I needed in another post on Windows XP
>general.
>(Cursor width change in control panel, accessability options).
>
>"Barb" wrote:
>
>> Helping my parent with Windows XP version 5.1. I am told that suddenly the
>> prompt cursor changed. When I come over to check, the prompt curser is a
>> 1/4" black box. I tried to change it, based on what I found in Help, by
>> opening the command prompt window and right clicking on title bar to change
>> cursor options, but it is already on small and changing it does not do
>> anything. It is extremely challanging to edit typing. Any suggestions
>> greatly appreciated.

That way *you* can't see them, but everyone else still can.

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.

Wes
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User