Jurrasic Park monitor help

Last response: in Video Games
a b C Monitor
June 22, 2005 9:31:25 PM

Ok I have a jurrasic park original sit down style with some sort of
Japanese monitor in it. Does anyone know what kind of monitor this
might be. I do know it has 100v going up to it. The monitor blew the
fuse that in the middle of the chassis when I replaced it the fuse at
the front of the chassis nearest the tube blew. They were 1.5 amp
small fuses. I did not go any further.
Tim

More about : jurrasic park monitor

Anonymous
a b C Monitor
June 28, 2005 12:25:13 AM

got everything fixed but needs a flyback if anyone has one
tim
!