BioShock 2 Delayed Says Take-Two

Status
Not open for further replies.

joex444

Distinguished
I promise to forget about BioShock 2 with this delayed release date.

The Q4 2009 date I could have remembered to go buy it, but this Fiscal 2010, I will have forgotten about the first one and not eager to play a second.

Congrats.

Ramar

Distinguished
Apr 17, 2009
We used to curse companies that released unfinished piles of poo, now you can be sure we will whine about doing the job right, regardless of how long it takes?

Coming up: More BAW at 11.

harshahorizon

Distinguished
Apr 17, 2008
First Starcraft 2 now Bioshock 2 this is epic looks like end of 09 would be so dull.Anyway in video gaming industry fake releasing and then pushing back them for couple of time is a common thing.

Gazz

Distinguished
Oct 22, 2006
It could be delayed for ever and it wont bother me if it has DRM then I wont be shedding any tears over not playing it
Gazz

Blessedman

Distinguished
May 29, 2001
BS1 was a great game, but sure was buggy on release. I would like to see a very polished game instead of something that was rushed for a holiday buck. I just hope it's not delayed because there are too many cooks in the kitchen...

Regulas

Distinguished
May 11, 2008
They want to top the DRM infected first one with SuckyouRom 2. Hopefully they learned their lesson from the first SecuRom DRM fiasco and will go disk check only or none at all. If they do I hope it gets pirated like crazy like they did to the first one. Proves that draconian DRM only hurts legitimate buyers and does not stop pirating at all, Spore also comes to mind.

dravis12

Distinguished
Mar 16, 2009
Hope they release this on Steam. I pretty much buy games exclusively from there now. Don't have to worry so much about DRM that way.

Gazz

Distinguished
Oct 22, 2006
Hope they release this on Steam. I pretty much buy games exclusively from there now. Don't have to worry so much about DRM that way.
Well thats what I thought when I got the first one from Steam and found they had DRM on it anyway I sent letters but no refunds
and I used a lot of the uses up because I started the game 3 to 4 times because I liked the opening not knowing then that just starting the game counted as one go hahaa no never again my computer to my knowledge is game DRM free

cracklint

Distinguished
Nov 6, 2008
quality issues of the final product must have arose. By the end of the first game, it got repetitive and I kinda lost interest. I did finish it, but with no replay value I solded it quickly on ebay for $60. I am not all that exicited about the 2nd, but I do hope take 2 turns out a good product for the true fans of the first.

liquidblue

Distinguished
May 7, 2009
This was quite probably one of the only games I was looking forward to this year. Kinda sucks to hear the news but I would have expected a good quality product as well. The wait continues...

gnesterenko

Distinguished
Dec 23, 2008
Honestly never got into Bioshock 1. People and critics raves about the story line and the atmosphere but I found it repetitive, predictable and eventually, very boring. The atmosphere that was interesting and unique at first quickly did the same. Dead Space was by far superior, IMHO, and I am very much looking forward to THAT sequel, even though it is unannounced, I'm sure its coming.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Status
Not open for further replies.