F.S. multgame Pac bezel art

I designed these for my own 2 games, but my printer co. simply did not
understand me and made 12 instead of 2, so I now have 10 extra which is
plenty to go around. These are super high quality but do not have an
adhesive so I sandwiched mine between two 1/16 plexi's and all turn out
just fine. Sit's perfect on any Galaga or MS. Pac. Willing to sell at my
cost @ 43ea

Email for more info etc. at: darinNOSPAM@cox.net. Take the NOSPAM out of
the address when emailing me.

Thanx,

Darin

hi
please send me a pic of what it looks like
jeff
Darin wrote:
> I designed these for my own 2 games, but my printer co. simply did not
> understand me and made 12 instead of 2, so I now have 10 extra which is
> plenty to go around. These are super high quality but do not have an
> adhesive so I sandwiched mine between two 1/16 plexi's and all turn out
> just fine. Sit's perfect on any Galaga or MS. Pac. Willing to sell at my
> cost @ 43ea
>
> Email for more info etc. at: darinNOSPAM@cox.net. Take the NOSPAM out of
> the address when emailing me.
>

> Thanx,
>
> Darin

Hey Darin can you send me a picture also?
Rob

Darin wrote:
> I designed these for my own 2 games, but my printer co. simply did not
> understand me and made 12 instead of 2, so I now have 10 extra which is
> plenty to go around. These are super high quality but do not have an
> adhesive so I sandwiched mine between two 1/16 plexi's and all turn out
> just fine. Sit's perfect on any Galaga or MS. Pac. Willing to sell at my
> cost @ 43ea
>
> Email for more info etc. at: darinNOSPAM@cox.net. Take the NOSPAM out of
> the address when emailing me.
>

> Thanx,
>
> Darin

Can you post a link to a pic?

Dane.

"Darin" <cvcoNOSPAM@cox.net> wrote in message
> I designed these for my own 2 games, but my printer co. simply did not
> understand me and made 12 instead of 2, so I now have 10 extra which is
> plenty to go around. These are super high quality but do not have an
> adhesive so I sandwiched mine between two 1/16 plexi's and all turn out
> just fine. Sit's perfect on any Galaga or MS. Pac. Willing to sell at my
> cost @ 43ea
>
> Email for more info etc. at: darinNOSPAM@cox.net. Take the NOSPAM out of
> the address when emailing me.
>

> Thanx,