FS Pac Upright near Kansas City (Shawnee)

I've actually got 5 of these, but only one is fully ready to go. I
thought I'd offer it here before this weekend's KCMO auction.

The marquee and bezel are nice, minor flaking around the lower edge of
the bezel has been touched up from the back side and is covered by the
control panel when installed.

The overlay is original and I've repainted the control panel and coin
door along with the mounting hardware and marquee holders and installed
new buttons and key'ed alike locks.

The cab is very clean with no hand wear and new orange t-molding. The
board is original with a speed up chip. I've also got a multi-pac
available for an additional charge.

I'm asking $650 picked up, email if interested. I'm located on the
West side of Kansas City somewhat near the Kansas Speedway.

Thanks for looking,
Mike Doyle

Sold! That was quick, thanks Debra!

Mike Doyle

Actually I was kidding! Ha Ha!

Somehow I *knew* you'd read my post!

See you at the auction :)

I'm sure it will be payback time on the next roadtrip for me :p

BTW, I really do have 5 Pac's for sale on the outside chance I actually
get a bite off this joke on Scott.......

Mike Doyle

You're kidding me! I've had one for sale for over
a month (for less $) and I'm only 30 minutes from
Mike. :(

Scott C.