Champions World Tournament

It will take place in Toronto and NY from the 23rd to the 31st of July
and the participating teams will be :

AC Milan
Chelsea
Benfica
Olympiakos

-Nick
6 answers Last reply
More about champions world tournament

    On Thu, 12 May 2005 22:44:12 +0300, Nick the Greek wrote:

    > It will take place in Toronto and NY from the 23rd to the 31st of July
    > and the participating teams will be :
    >
    > AC Milan
    > Chelsea
    > Benfica
    > Olympiakos

    At least there are champions this year then.

    --
    - / - Daniel - / -

    Nick the Greek wrote:
    > It will take place in Toronto and NY from the 23rd to the 31st of July
    > and the participating teams will be :
    >
    > AC Milan
    > Chelsea
    > Benfica
    > Olympiakos

    Almost as stupid a name as the Champions League then.

    On Thu, 12 May 2005 22:37:44 +0100, Daniel Marsh
    <danmaruk@NOSPAMTHANKSbtopenworld.com> wrote:

    >On Thu, 12 May 2005 22:44:12 +0300, Nick the Greek wrote:
    >
    >> It will take place in Toronto and NY from the 23rd to the 31st of July
    >> and the participating teams will be :
    >>
    >> AC Milan
    >> Chelsea
    >> Benfica
    >> Olympiakos
    >>

    >At least there are champions this year then.

    Only Chelsea :-) Milan has lost it, Olympiakos is close to losing it
    and Benfica will have to fight Sporting Lisbon.

    -Nick

    Nick the Greek wrote:

    > It will take place in Toronto and NY from the 23rd to the 31st of July
    > and the participating teams will be :
    >
    > AC Milan
    > Chelsea
    > Benfica
    > Olympiakos

    Ah, lovely name for a series of friendlies. Do the Americans know something
    we do not about Milan being the champs? Are they scries? They named this
    thing the same last summer as well I believe.

    On Fri, 13 May 2005 08:38:29 +0300, Nick the Greek wrote:

    > On Thu, 12 May 2005 22:37:44 +0100, Daniel Marsh
    > <danmaruk@NOSPAMTHANKSbtopenworld.com> wrote:
    >
    >>On Thu, 12 May 2005 22:44:12 +0300, Nick the Greek wrote:
    >>
    >>> It will take place in Toronto and NY from the 23rd to the 31st of July
    >>> and the participating teams will be :
    >>>
    >>> AC Milan
    >>> Chelsea
    >>> Benfica
    >>> Olympiakos
    >>>

    >>At least there are champions this year then.
    >
    > Only Chelsea :-) Milan has lost it, Olympiakos is close to losing it
    > and Benfica will have to fight Sporting Lisbon.

    Doubt the Americans will notice any difference.

    --
    - / - Daniel - / -

    On Fri, 13 May 2005 12:35:17 +0800, The Wielder of the Scythe wrote:

    > Nick the Greek wrote:
    >
    >> It will take place in Toronto and NY from the 23rd to the 31st of July
    >> and the participating teams will be :
    >>
    >> AC Milan
    >> Chelsea
    >> Benfica
    >> Olympiakos
    >
    > Ah, lovely name for a series of friendlies. Do the Americans know something
    > we do not about Milan being the champs? Are they scries? They named this
    > thing the same last summer as well I believe.

    And we all took the piss then.

    --
    - / - Daniel - / -

Games Video Games