system restore

How do I remove old system restore backups?

GMG wrote:
> How do I remove old system restore backups?

Go to Start/All Programs/Accessories/System Tools. Click the Disk Cleanup
utility. After it checks the system, click the More Options tab. Select the
Cleanup button in the System Restore section and proceed with the clean up.
All but the most recent SR point will be deleted.
--

Ronnie Vernon
Microsoft MVP

http://www.dts-l.org/