Almost Free Megatouch cabaret

Got a Megatouch cabaret here that I just need to get rid of. It does
not have the power supply, top part of coin door, 19" touchscreen,
touchscreen controller and the board. It is basically just wiring, 19"
monitor and the frame and bottom door of the coin door. Here are some
pics of it:
http://www.endlessarcade.com/mt91.JPG
http://www.endlessarcade.com/mt9.JPG

I am asking $10 and it is for PICKUP only in the Chicago Suburbs unless
you want it shipped which I can do through NAVL. Let me know if you are
interested and we can go from there.

Thanks,
Brian
1 answer Last reply
More about almost free megatouch cabaret
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    UGGGGHHHH I only wish I was closer. I have been looking for one of
    these (or even the Megatouch 4 upright) for a while. Unfortunately I'm
    in South East PA.

Games Touchscreen Video Video Games