Almost Free Megatouch cabaret

Last response: in Video Games
June 23, 2005 4:06:50 PM

Got a Megatouch cabaret here that I just need to get rid of. It does
not have the power supply, top part of coin door, 19" touchscreen,
touchscreen controller and the board. It is basically just wiring, 19"
monitor and the frame and bottom door of the coin door. Here are some
pics of it:
http://www.endlessarcade.com/mt91.JPG
http://www.endlessarcade.com/mt9.JPG

I am asking $10 and it is for PICKUP only in the Chicago Suburbs unless
you want it shipped which I can do through NAVL. Let me know if you are
interested and we can go from there.

Thanks,
Brian

More about : free megatouch cabaret

Anonymous
June 24, 2005 3:14:54 PM

UGGGGHHHH I only wish I was closer. I have been looking for one of
these (or even the Megatouch 4 upright) for a while. Unfortunately I'm
in South East PA.
!