Simpsons Bowling Dedicated Cabinet?

A few years ago at a coin op auction I saw a Simpsons Bowling in what
looking like a dedicated cab. Since then I have only seen conversions.
Was it my imagination or was there a dedicated cabinet version of
Simpsons Bowling? Anyone have any pictures?

Thanks
Dan

they were only made as a kit. not ded.