Can someone tell me what monitor I have in my Mini Galaga?

Last response: in Video Games
a b C Monitor
June 23, 2005 11:23:15 PM

Can someone tell me what monitor I've got in my Galaga Cabaret (Mini)?

It appears to be a 13" Wells Gardner but I can't find what model. Here
are some pictures:

http://holcomb31.home.mchsi.com/galmon.jpg
http://holcomb31.home.mchsi.com/galmon2.jpg

Thanks

More about : monitor mini galaga

Anonymous
a b C Monitor
June 24, 2005 2:23:45 AM

You definitely have a Wells-Gardner 13k4800 series monitor.
Anonymous
a b C Monitor
June 24, 2005 2:24:02 AM

Sure looks like a 4900 series monitor. Don't have the actual number
but that should get you in the ballpark. Check out the 19 inch monitor
manuals and see if they use similar parts or not. I don't have the
manual for the 13" series so I don't know the exact part number.
Haven't seen one of those yet.

Pat

Byte Knight wrote:
> Can someone tell me what monitor I've got in my Galaga Cabaret (Mini)?
>
> It appears to be a 13" Wells Gardner but I can't find what model. Here
> are some pictures:
>
> http://holcomb31.home.mchsi.com/galmon.jpg
> http://holcomb31.home.mchsi.com/galmon2.jpg
>
> Thanks

a b C Monitor
June 24, 2005 3:15:46 AM

Wells Gardner 4900 series

"Byte Knight" <holco004@umn.edu> wrote in message
> Can someone tell me what monitor I've got in my Galaga Cabaret (Mini)?
>
> It appears to be a 13" Wells Gardner but I can't find what model. Here
> are some pictures:
>
> http://holcomb31.home.mchsi.com/galmon.jpg
> http://holcomb31.home.mchsi.com/galmon2.jpg
>
> Thanks

Anonymous
a b C Monitor
June 24, 2005 3:57:09 AM

I believe the 13" version is the K4800. Someone correct me if i'm wrong.

Thomas

"Byte Knight" <holco004@umn.edu> wrote in message
> Can someone tell me what monitor I've got in my Galaga Cabaret (Mini)?
>
> It appears to be a 13" Wells Gardner but I can't find what model. Here
> are some pictures:
>
> http://holcomb31.home.mchsi.com/galmon.jpg
> http://holcomb31.home.mchsi.com/galmon2.jpg
>
> Thanks

Anonymous
a b C Monitor
June 24, 2005 12:25:01 PM

Thanks for the help. I wasn't aware of a 13" version of the 4900
series...

Ken Layton wrote:
> You definitely have a Wells-Gardner 13k4800 series monitor.
Anonymous
a b C Monitor
June 24, 2005 12:32:42 PM

Yes indeed, the 13" version of the 4900 series is the 4800 series.

If you need a capacitor kit for it, order # 203 from Zanen Electronics
(806-829-2780) in Texas.
!